The Elephant & Macaw Banner RPG Player's Guide
A downloadable game
WINNER — ENnie Awards 2019, Judges' Spotlight prize
This PDF has everything you need to play your first sessions in this fantastical setting, exploring 16th-century Brazil and its monstrous and magical secrets.
The Elephant & Macaw Banner is an award-winning fiction series that tells the adventures of the Dutchman Gerard van Oost and the Yoruba Oludara during their travels through a fantastic version of sixteenth-century Brazil. These stories, based on Brazilian history and folklore, have been enjoyed by readers around the world.
Now it’s time to immerse yourself in this world of Brazilian fantasy, a setting full of adventure, magic and monsters, in which you will find endless opportunity to invent new stories. Create your own heroes and have your own adventures in this magical world!
What you'll find in the Player's Guide:
- The Elephant & Macaw Banner Roleplaying Game's basic system
- Character creation
- Skills, crafts and professions of 1576 Brazil
- A surprisingly large collection of period musical instruments
- Battle Resolution: an easy-to-use yet engrossing combat system
- Magical & miraculous powers: three forms of supernatural power, namely the Divine Graces given to devout followers of the Church; the Powers of Breath mastered by native shamans; the Powers of Ifá, used through techniques of divination and mysticism from West Africa.
- Brazil in the Year 1576: a guide to the land, its people, wildlife and more
- A lot of full-colour, breathtakingly beautiful artwork
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.